Omaha Whirlpool Appliance Service
Whirlpool has a vision of pride, passion and performance. Today Whirlpool manufactures many of the world’s top appliances but 100 years ago, it started with one man, Lou Upton, and his dream. Whirlpool has built a company that values respect and integrity. They take pride in working with the community and are honored to have a partnership with Habitat for Humanity International. They have a long list of awards and recognitions that they have received over the years. For 3 years in a row (2008-2011) Forbes Magazine named them one of the top 25 most respected companies in the U.S.
FOR YOUR WHIRLPOOL APPLIANCE REPAIRS, ANDY'S HAS YOU COVERED!
At Andy's Appliance Repair we have been servicing Whirlpool appliances for almost 40 years. At Andy's Appliance Repair, we know that you need to get your Whirlpool appliance fixed fast and fixed right.
We can help with the simplest repair to troubleshooting complex problems. So, if your appliance isn’t working or has an issue- we’ve got you covered!
If you are having trouble with any Whirlpool appliances, we have the technician to take care of your problem! Some common problems with Whirlpool appliances can be:
WITH THE WHIRLPOOL REFRIGERATOR/FREEZER
- Not cooling
- Food freezing in the refrigerator
- Control board going out
- Fan not working
- Refrigerator icing up
- Refrigerator leaking
- Ice dispenser not making ice
WITH THE WHIRLPOOL STOVE/OVEN/RANGE
- Oven locking shut after self-clean cycle
- Top of cooktop cracking, melting or blistering
- Motherboard needing replaced
- Bake sensor going bad
- Burners needing replaced
- Problem with the oven sensor
- Oven failing to maintain correct temperature
- Oven not working after self-clean cycle
WITH THE WHIRLPOOL MICROWAVE
- Magnatron not working
- Not heating properly
- Heating plate not rotating
WITH THE WHIRLPOOL DISHWASHER
- Dishwasher making loud noises
- Dishes not drying
- Latch not working on silverware basket
- Not draining
- Not cleaning dishes
WITH THE WHIRLPOOL WASHING MACHINE
- Unbalanced error code
- Drum needing to be replaced
- Loud noises during the spin cycle
- Mildew or moldy smell
- Washing machine shaking
- Leaving clothes sopping wet
- Washing machine leaking water
- Clothes getting ripped
WITH THE WHIRLPOOL CLOTHES DRYER
- Clothes not drying
- No heat coming from dryer
- Taking a long time to dry clothes
- Clothes not drying
We service Whirlpool:
- Whirlpool Cooktop Repair
- Whirlpool Dishwasher Repair
- Whirlpool Freezer Repair
- Whirlpool Ice Maker Repair
- Whirlpool Microwave Repair
- Whirlpool Range & Oven Repair
- Whirlpool Refrigerator Repair
- Whirlpool Stove Repair
- Whirlpool Washer Repair
- Whirlpool Front Load Washer Repair
- Whirlpool Dryer Repair
Here’s why to choose Andy's Appliance Repair for Whirlpool repairs:
- Experience: We've been in business for almost 40 years and our technicians have an average of 10 years of experience.
- Whirlpool Training: Technicians receive specific training on Whirlpool repair.
- Guarantee: 1 year parts and labor guarantee.
- Honest Assessment: Our technicians will give you the facts so you can make an educated choice to repair the appliance or replace it with a new one.
- Uniformed Technicians: All Andy's Technicians will be in uniform and in a marked Andy's van.